Southwest International Trucks and Southwest Idealease are currently accepting applications for Diesel Mechanics at our locations.
- Diagnose, repair, or adjust CAT, Cummins, Allison, International engines and Eaton, Meritor and Spicer drive trains.
- Complete job within established time frames.
- Repair and install truck/engine equipment.
- Each mechanic will be required to work one Saturday a month- hours vary per location. The Saturday schedule will be designated by the Service Manager.
Commission Mechanics make up to 35.00 per flag hour.
- Prefer a minimum 3 years Heavy Diesel experience
- Must be computer literate
- Current and Valid Driverís License
- CDL a plus
- Possess own tools and tool box
At Southwest International Trucks we value our employees
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays, Sick Time and Vacation Pay
Please note that we prefer candidates to apply in person
3722 Irving Blvd, Dallas, TX 75247
2105 N Hwy 75, McKinney, TX 75069
3187 S Hwy 101, Bridgeport, TX 76426
617 N Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76102
5000 Airport Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76117
1901 Pharr Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102